#9 - Lookbook: Follow me around shopping

Hey folks!

If you follow me on Instagram (@iamennaojkim or @ennaojkim) you will have known that I went shopping around for chic dresses and a pair of frames. I stumbled across some gorgeous threads and here they are! Enjoy 💕

The most aesthetic floral print dress from A.L.C.
A gorgeous dress by Matin

This dress only JUST fit me. I couldn't get it over my bootay hence the ruching around my waist area.
Love this gold pleated A.L.C. dress! Thick enough to wear in winter as well!

Here's some more Matin, because Matin is life <3 
Back view of the Matin top. It's divine.

Oscar Wylee - I'm really feeling this one, I'm able to show off my make-up since the frames are clear!

Look number 2

Look number 3


Thanks for tuning in guys! Until next time... stay HAM FAM xx



Comments

Popular Posts